- Genuine GloFX product
- Rose Pink Colour Therapy Glasses with UV400 Protection, Provides UVA and UVB Protection
- Wear 10-30 Minutes Per Day
- Stainless Steel Hinges With Scratch-Resistant Lenses
- Constructed from virtually indestructible PVC plastic
- Manufactured in The USA with superior craftsmanship
- Water resistant
- UK stock available for immediate dispatch
Chromatherapy, more widely known as Colour Therapy, is the use of Coloured Light in order to positively impact the body and its functions, as well as regulate emotions.
Baker-Miller Pink is a specially designed tone of pink which is associated with relaxation, stress relief, calming aggression, and computer glare relief. This tone of pink is proven to affect muscle strength, and has an effect on the cardiovascular system. This colour of pink is often used in pediatricians’ and therapists offices for its marked relaxing effect. Some of the supposed benefits of this colour include calming, relaxation, and appetite suppression. If you’re having a hard day at work and feeling like you’re on your last nerve, this pair of Glasses is for you.